3.5" Embedded STM32 Display With Capacitive Touch | JXMA320240T028-ZHC
Enquire About this Product
Please fill in the form below for more detail, pricing, sample, customisation options and full datasheet, and one of our experts members will be in touch with you shortly.
The JXMA320240T028-ZHC comes with a high performance ARM Cortex-M7 core operating at 480MHz and plenty of connectivity. You can handle real-time system response while providing a smooth smartphone-like GUI experience with ease.
32MB QSPI Flash Optional EMMC flash for extra storage
8 x GPIO, CAN bus, Ethernet, I2C, microSD, SPI, UART
STM32H750 Cortex-M7 @480MHz
Projected Capacitive Touch
Full Viewing Angles
Need a bespoke solution?
If our standard products doesn’t fit your application needs, our local engineers can work with you to customise the display based on your project requirements:
- Customised Cover Glass: Is the standard cover glass not suitable for your application? We provide the flexibility to change the colour, shape, and size of the cover glass to align with your product’s design and brand identity.
- Personalised Branding: Leave a lasting impression with your customers. We can imprint logos, icons, or any graphics directly onto the cover glass, making this solution truly yours and different from your competitors.
- Brightness Adjustment: Ensure visibility in all conditions. Our displays can be fine-tuned to the perfect brightness level, whether your application is indoors, outdoors, or somewhere in between.
- Enhanced Durability: Every project is unique, and so are the demands it places on display technology. Adjust the thickness of the cover lens to meet specific durability requirements, ensuring your display stands the test of time.
- Perfect Viewing Experience: Tailor the viewing angle to suit your product and application. Our customisable displays ensure that information is easily accessible from the angles that matter most for your application.
- Pinout Customisation: We can adapt the pinout to seamlessly fit into your existing hardware, saving you time and resources during implementation.
- Customisable Gasket Assembly: Your display deserves robust environmental protection. Customize the gasket assembly to shield against dust, moisture, and other environmental factors, ensuring long-term reliability.
- STMH32H750 come with high performance ARM Cortex-M7 core operates at 480MHz and plenty of connectivity. You can handle real-time system response while providing butter smooth smartphone-like GUI experience with easy.
- Compatible with popular tool chain like Keil, IAR, STM32Cube IDE. Free BSP for Keil and STM32 CubeIDE.
- Easy GUI implementation by ST TouchGFX Designer. Free TouchGFX Application Template for starting new project quickly.
High brightness TFT LCD panel
The LCD panel boasts a remarkable surface luminance of 850cd/m2, making it exceptionally bright even outdoor use. Its wide viewing angles enable users to interact with the display naturally and intuitively, regardless of their position."
Industrial Touch Screen
It is able to operate correctly in more demanding, harsh conditions (i.e. disturbing electromagnetic fields around causing interferences with panel controller, water droplets present in the surrounding area also on panel glass), and react properly when touched by hands in gloves. It can be tuned at the factory, detect touch through thicker glass layers than consumer panels.
Optical / Air Bonding
Our standard products come with air bonding. Optional upgrade to optical bonding for enhancing the readability under direct sunlight and reducing condensation in inner surface.
Frequently Asked Questions
What LCD screen sizes and resolutions does STM32 embedded display offer?
SMT32 embedded display range covers 3.5” to 7” with resolution up to 1024x600. We can customize the LCD based on your requirements.
What is the brightness of the LCD that STM32 embedded display offers?
All standard products offer 850+ nits. We can customize the LCD brightness based on your requirements.
If I want to start the application development on STM32 embedded display, what tools or S/W do I need?
You need below tools and S/W:
- A 64-bit windows PC (Windows 7/10/11). Recommend using Windows OS as TouchGFX can run on Windows only.
- Free S/W tools and can be downloaded from ST website directly.
- STM32Cube Programmer
- Free BSP (provided by IHL)
- Free Application Template for TouchGFX (provided by IHL)
- A 5V adaptor to power up the module (any mobile phone charger with micro-USB connector will work)
- A STLINK Programmer (we recommend STLINK-V3SET, it is around £30-40, you can purchase online)
- Programming cable (supplied by IHL)
Do I need to learn any special programming language to use STM32 embedded display?
No. You can use standard C and C++ to develop your application program in STM32CubeIDE.
Is bare metal programming work with the STM32 embedded display?
Yes. You can use STM32 embedded display by bare metal programming without need for any RTOS.
Do you provide BSP for the STM32 embedded display?
Yes. IHL provides Free BSP, demo project for STM32 embedded display. IHL also provides Application Template for TouchGFX.
Can you provide bootloader for the STM32 embedded display?
Yes. IHL can offer standard bootloader or customized bootloader to you. Please contact us for more details.
Can the backlight of the display module be adjusted through s/w control?
Yes. It can be controlled by providing PWM signal to a specific GPIO pin on the module. By adjusting the duty cycle of the PWM signal, you can adjust the brightness of the LCD backlight in the S/W.
How can I download the program into the STM32 embedded display?
Connect the STM32 embedded display to STLINK through the on-board connector, JT1. Connect the STLINK to your PC using a USB cable. You can then use STM32CubeIDE or STM32Cube Programmer to download your program through STLINK to the STM32 display module.
Can I run Android or Linux on STM32 embedded display?
No. STM32 embedded display doesn’t support Android/Linux operating systems. If you need Android/Linux, it is recommended to use MPU series embedded display module.
STM32 tools chain is new to me, is there any online resource I can learn?
Yes. ST offer plenty of online tutorials in YouTube or ST website. We can send some links to you later if you are interested in it.
My project development cycle is very short and STM32 is new to me. Anything you can help?
Yes. IHL can offer product training and consultancy service to your engineer. Please contact us for more details.
Why Choose Inelco Hunter?
At Inelco Hunter, we have formed strategic partnerships with leading manufacturers, allowing us to offer a comprehensive range of quality products. When buying from us you benefit from an integrated approach to your design, project and production requirements
Our range of products include:
- LCD, TFT, OLED & Custom Solutions
- Touch Screen Panels
- Panel PC & Embedded Solutions
- Interconnect Solutions
- Fans, Blowers & HL Assemblies
- Thermal Printers
- ESD & Circuit Protection
- Relays & Capacitors
Our services combine an innovative system with rational analysis to understand product design, customer expectations and target market.
Our services include:
- Project Management
- Custom-Designed Solutions
- Design and Consultancy
- Assembly and Test
- 2D and 3D CAD Drawing Service
- Logistics Value-Add
- Fan Assembly Services
- Anti-Static Survey & Assessment
- Obsolescence Service