4.3" Smart UART Display With Touch Capacitive | JXNA480272T016-ZHC
Enquire About this Product
Please fill in the form below for more detail, pricing, sample, customisation options and full datasheet, and one of our experts members will be in touch with you shortly.
Our 3.5″ Smart UART Display With Capacitive Touch | JXNA320240T028-ZHC is a compact, user-friendly, and compatible with a wide range of applications, from industrial automation to home automation. Whether you’re a seasoned developer or just starting out, Smart UART is the perfect solution for your needs.
Full Viewing Angles
Projected Capacitive Touch
Nuvoton ARM926 MCU @240MHz
10xGPIO, microSD, UART
Need a bespoke solution?
If our standard products doesn’t fit your application needs, our local engineers can work with you to customise the display based on your project requirements:
- Customised Cover Glass: Is the standard cover glass not suitable for your application? We provide the flexibility to change the colour, shape, and size of the cover glass to align with your product’s design and brand identity.
- Personalised Branding: Leave a lasting impression with your customers. We can imprint logos, icons, or any graphics directly onto the cover glass, making this solution truly yours and different from your competitors.
- Brightness Adjustment: Ensure visibility in all conditions. Our displays can be fine-tuned to the perfect brightness level, whether your application is indoors, outdoors, or somewhere in between.
- Enhanced Durability: Every project is unique, and so are the demands it places on display technology. Adjust the thickness of the cover lens to meet specific durability requirements, ensuring your display stands the test of time.
- Perfect Viewing Experience: Tailor the viewing angle to suit your product and application. Our customisable displays ensure that information is easily accessible from the angles that matter most for your application.
- Pinout Customisation: We can adapt the pinout to seamlessly fit into your existing hardware, saving you time and resources during implementation.
- Customisable Gasket Assembly: Your display deserves robust environmental protection. Customize the gasket assembly to shield against dust, moisture, and other environmental factors, ensuring long-term reliability.
- Cost effective ARM926 core operates at 240MHz. Provides unparalleled vibrant GUI experience than the other UART display solution.
- Support RTC, UART control from host MCU and 10 x GPIO for peripherals control/input
- With product thickness less than 14mm, it can be easily fitted into your product design.
Smart UART TFT LCD Display is compact, user-friendly, and compatible with a wide range of applications, from industrial automation to home automation. Whether you're a seasoned developer or just starting out, Smart UART is the perfect solution for all your display needs.
- Free GUI Editor Tool support Windows 7/10/11
- WYSWYG Operating (just like PowerPoint)
- Keep long term support and maintenance.
- No programming is needed for basic features. Enhance features through UART control. Fast development and easy to use.
- Download to microSD card and run directly on the Smart Uart Display module.
High brightness TFT LCD panel
The LCD panel boasts a remarkable surface luminance of 850cd/m2, making it exceptionally bright even outdoor use. Its wide viewing angles enable users to interact with the display naturally and intuitively, regardless of their position."
Industrial Touch Screen
It is able to operate correctly in more demanding, harsh conditions (i.e. disturbing electromagnetic fields around causing interferences with panel controller, water droplets present in the surrounding area also on panel glass), and react properly when touched by hands in gloves. It can be tuned at the factory, detect touch through thicker glass layers than consumer panels.
Optical / Air Bonding
Our standard products come with air bonding. Optional upgrade to optical bonding for enhancing the readability under direct sunlight and reducing condensation in inner surface.
Frequently Asked Questions
What LCD screen sizes and resolutions does Smart UART embedded display offer?
Smart UART embedded display range covers 3.5” to 7” with resolution up to 800x480. We can customize the LCD based on your requirements.
What is the brightness of the LCD that Smart UART embedded display offers?
All standard products offer 850+ nits. We can customize the LCD brightness based on your requirements.
If I want to start the application development on Smart UART embedded display, what tools or S/W do I need?
You need below tools and S/W:
- A windows PC with GUI Editor installed (GUI Editor is a free tool provided by IHL)
- A 5V adaptor to power up the module (any mobile phone charger with micro-USB connector will work)
- A microSD card and a microSD card reader for transferring the program to the display module.
Do I need to learn any special programming language to use Smart UART embedded display?
No. if you use it as a pre-defined information display (such as Menu or simple status indicator, flashing LEDs). In such cases, no programming is necessary, as you can configure everything in GUI Editor tools. If you want to display dynamic information like meter readings or simple animations, you can achieve this by sending UART command from your existing H/W and S/W. (For example, if you are using PIC MCU, you can add the necessary UART commands to your existing MCU firmware to control the Smart UART display module).
Can I use my own graphics for buttons and slide bars in Smart UART embedded display?
Yes, you can use your own graphics for buttons, slide bars, and other elements in the Smart UART embedded display. The module supports graphics in .JPEG or .BMP format. You have the flexibility to design and incorporate your custom graphics, including backgrounds, images, buttons, and slide bars, to create a personalized and visually appealing user interface.
Can I adjust the of the brightness of the Smart UART embedded display through s/w?
Yes. You can send UART Command to adjust the brightness of the LCD module backlight.
How can I download the program into the Smart UART embedded display?
Copy the whole project folder to the root directory of the microSD card. Insert the microSD card into the microSD card slot of the Smart UART embedded display. Press the reset button. The new program will be executed.
Why Choose Inelco Hunter?
At Inelco Hunter, we have formed strategic partnerships with leading manufacturers, allowing us to offer a comprehensive range of quality products. When buying from us you benefit from an integrated approach to your design, project and production requirements
Our range of products include:
- LCD, TFT, OLED & Custom Solutions
- Touch Screen Panels
- Panel PC & Embedded Solutions
- Interconnect Solutions
- Fans, Blowers & HL Assemblies
- Thermal Printers
- ESD & Circuit Protection
- Relays & Capacitors
Our services combine an innovative system with rational analysis to understand product design, customer expectations and target market.
Our services include:
- Project Management
- Custom-Designed Solutions
- Design and Consultancy
- Assembly and Test
- 2D and 3D CAD Drawing Service
- Logistics Value-Add
- Fan Assembly Services
- Anti-Static Survey & Assessment
- Obsolescence Service