Salary: Competitive, depending on experience
Reporting To: General Manager/Director
Contract: Permanent Role
Hours: 37.5 per week (9am to 5:30pm)
Holidays: 23 days, increasing to 25 years
Company Bonus Scheme
Incorporated in 1993, Inelco Hunter Ltd is a UK specialist supplier offering a range of electronic components, including displays, touch panels, printers, connectors, fans, ESD protection, capacitors, relays and solutions. Our world class suppliers, including Powertip, Fujitsu, ebm-papst, Amphenol, Desco, ProTek Devices and Panasonic, support our in-house engineering team in offering design, consultancy and project management services, while our sales team will help you to choose and design the right components to optimise your commercial returns. Our customers are assured of complete confidence when developing, designing and manufacturing.
To help sustain its continued growth, the Company is looking to recruit a dynamic and motivated Business Development Executive.
Permanent Role – Monday to Friday – 37.5 hours per week
We are looking for a Business Development Sales Executive to join our successful team based out of our Theale Office in Reading Berkshire.
– Contracted to 37.5 hours per week
– Monday to Friday
– Hours 9am – 5.30pm
– No Bank Holiday working required
– Benefits: 23 days holiday initially, rising to 24 after 1st year and 25 after 2nd year
– Bonus Scheme, Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
As a Business Development Sales Executive, you will be the key connection between your allocated customer accounts and customers that you are supporting.
You will be expected to proactively grow existing accounts whilst bringing in new business prospects to ensure you meet and exceed your monthly sales targets & KPI’s.
– Knowledge and relationships with potential customers in our markets is desired
– Knowledge and understanding of our products and applications would be advantageous
– Achieve targeted/budgeted sales and gross profit.
– Develop long-term profitable and sustainable business as per the parameters defined by the Company.
1. Generation and development of direct business
– The generation of new customer prospects and account managing those prospects from the start of the sales cycle through to the post-sales operations.
– To generate and develop orders as agreed by the Company per annum at margins defined by the Company over an agreed period of time.
– To look after assigned and existing customers/accounts currently with Inelco Hunter Limited and to develop and increase these accounts accordingly.
2. Generation and Development of New Business
– In conjunction with the Sales team, identifying and developing new opportunities within both existing and new customers.
– To undertake special projects as required.
– To undertake other tasks which may be required by the Company..
You must have
Inelco Hunter Limited requires a dynamic and motivated salesperson with:
– Knowledge and understanding of our products, application and potential customers would be an advantage but is not essential.
– Technical competence related to electronics.
– Previous sales experience and track record of achievement.
– Target driven.
– Ability to take initiative and able to work with minimal supervision.
– Desire to sell and strong ambition to succeed.
– Familiarity and discipline in managing sales databases.
– Commercial awareness of factors affecting profitability of a Company.
– Good organisational skills.
– An outgoing and presentable manner when communicating with customers, suppliers and colleagues, even when under pressure.
– A technical or other suitable qualification – preferably to a minimum of HNC/HND level.